    My second qt...where on the ALIENS disc is the J. Cameron intro? Is this a
    easter egg or another wonderful DVD misprint turned falsity. Thanks.
    "What's the score here? What's next?"
    John Kimble, Jan 9, 2004

  2. John Kimble

    TSKO Guest

    I think...and I may be wrong because I havent sifted through it all
    yet...but I think the trailers are on the 9th disc of the Quad set...

    "John Kimble" <> wrote in message
    > Okay, two questions...on the NEW ALIEN 2 discs, where are the trailers?

    There's

    TSKO, Jan 9, 2004

  3. John:

    All the trailers and TV spots for all four Alien movies wound up on the
    ninth (exclusive) disc of the Alien Quadrilogy. Since you picked up the
    2 disc editions of the first 2 films and those discs are the same as the
    ones in the quadrilogy the trailers are not on those discs.

    As for the Cameron intro, it should play before the extended version of
    the movie when you press play (after the THX trailer).

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 9, 2004