    has 9 discs I know and legacy has four

    cheers Dave

    ---
    Dragon, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Dave Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:Jxh2d.11812$...
    > Looking at buying theses any advise on which is the best even though quad
    > has 9 discs I know and legacy has four
    >
    > cheers Dave

    quad is the best obviously. strange question
    Dave, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Dragon

    steeler Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Looking at buying theses any advise on which is the best even though

    quad
    > > has 9 discs I know and legacy has four
    > >
    > > cheers Dave

    > quad is the best obviously. strange question

    Isn't legacy just the films. Depends on if you like docu's and special
    features (never bother myself) and how much cheaper the 4 discer is.
    steeler, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Dave Guest

    "steeler" <> wrote in message

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > > Looking at buying theses any advise on which is the best even though

    > quad
    > > > has 9 discs I know and legacy has four
    > > >
    > > > cheers Dave

    > > quad is the best obviously. strange question
    > >

    > Isn't legacy just the films. Depends on if you like docu's and special
    > features (never bother myself) and how much cheaper the 4 discer is.

    not sure there is that much in it anymore. Quad £29.99 according to a
    recent post dvdforums.
    Dave, Sep 16, 2004
  5. Dragon

    LargeBloke Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > "steeler" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    > > quad

    > > > quad is the best obviously. strange question
    > > >

    > > Isn't legacy just the films. Depends on if you like docu's and special
    > > features (never bother myself) and how much cheaper the 4 discer is.
    > >

    > not sure there is that much in it anymore. Quad £29.99 according to a
    > recent post dvdforums.

    My local Woolies (Sutton-In-Ashfield, Notts) has a half price promotion on
    at the moment, and the Quadrilogy Box Set was in it at £29.99. So I snapped
    one up, there were about half a dozen or so on the shelf.

    LargeBloke
    LargeBloke, Sep 16, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Alex Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Looking at buying theses any advise on which is the best even though quad
    > has 9 discs I know and legacy has four
    >
    > cheers Dave

    The later set has much better transfer quality as any review site will
    confirm.
    Alex, Sep 16, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Alex" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Looking at buying theses any advise on which is the best even though

    quad
    > > has 9 discs I know and legacy has four
    > >
    > > cheers Dave

    > The later set has much better transfer quality as any review site will
    > confirm.

    thanks guys just got the quad from woolie 29 squid great price

    dave

    ---
    Dragon, Sep 16, 2004