    up PC at find new hardware. Also, I tried playing with BIOS settings no
    luck. Any help Please, thanks in advance.

    ONLEE1
    ONLEE1, Feb 10, 2005

  2. And that is a Security related issue ?

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 10, 2005

  3. ONLEE1

    donnie Guest

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:42:11 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >And that is a Security related issue ?
    >
    >--
    >Dave

    #####################
    You didn't complain about the "wanna see my boobs" or the "win a new
    lexus" posts as not being security related.
    donnie
    donnie, Feb 11, 2005
  4. No. I sent Full Header abuse emails directly to their ISPs. Except for the author of
    "wanna see my boobs" where abuse email was sent and I corresponded with the author. I got
    her to stop posting the spam. She truly thought what she was doing was the right thing to
    do on behalf of the Tsunami victims.

    This post was to see what this was about. Maybe there is a hardware security related issue
    I'm unaware of. I wanted to prod the poster to see if there was.

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 11, 2005