    I am looking for a sample business plan .I am preparing to install a
    voip termination in Algeria .Can any one help me to have more info.

    Thanks .
    Mounir, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Mounir

    siplanet

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    i can help you setting up Algeria-termination, plz add me on MSN as
    ""

    Regards
    Mohammad
    siplanet, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Mounir

    voipswitch01

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    time to buy the Official Voipswitch

    Friends,

    Buy the Official VoipSwitchs only to save your money from the cracking product and from the hackers.

    +12489051509
    voipswitch01, Nov 7, 2009