    Geforce4 ti 4200
    Kingston HyperX 512mb
    Ultra X-Connect UV Green Power Supply

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Not enough lighting, WM could be better...

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Ya, he actually took out the lights cause they were too bright. haha, he is a loser. :p (hope he never joins the forums or see's this...)

    Silverstrand, Jun 27, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    lol. no matter what if they were bright or not, shoulda leave it in there and see what we gots to say.

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man, no lights that would stink, even my Wrokstation has lights (in the fans) :D, and it also has a Mount for a cathode :D including the invertor and switch :D, sunbeam tech :D

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Now that's even nicer! :D

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    you confusing me stop stop it, no stay away foul demons, my head is mine....!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Better now? :p

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    is that supposed to mean i insulted his case, or i have a better case... i am confused!!!!!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    A better case. =)

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    I agree needs more Light at least run some LED tubes :lol:

    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i reckon he needs to get a few strings of EL wire :D and wrap his PSU :D thats what my next PSU Mod it :D (Part 2)

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Cool, I'm looking forward to see it. :D

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    only for the ATX connector though :D the rest would be hard :| as i am doing a sick mod :D with just a Hint like the X-Connects :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    That noob should stick the lights back in!!!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 11, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Genaio

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Haha you put Alex's rig on!!! I cant believe how much dust he has in that thing. I remember when we opened it up and we picked up this giant chunk of solid dust off of his video card. Good times...
    He does need a new case real bad.
    Silv3r I need to borrow your camera so I can post my rig.

    Genaio, Sep 16, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hahaha his rigs up cause he enter the Contest :D
    That much dust means he be loosing alot of hurtz :p (just kidding)

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: