ALERT FROM OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
    If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!
    Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Brooks Scharff     http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff

    Toolman Tim Guest

    wrote in message news:7QcRd.12829$...
    | ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
    | If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!

    Get off there yerself ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff/" <>
    > wrote in message news:7QcRd.12829$...
    > | ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
    > | If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!
    > |

    > Get off there yerself ;o)

    They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 18, 2005
  4. Brooks Scharff     http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | > "Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff/" <>
    | > wrote in message news:7QcRd.12829$...
    | > | ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
    | > | If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!
    | > |
    | > |
    | > Get off there yerself ;o)
    |
    | They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!

    That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME Company!)
    Toolman Tim, Feb 18, 2005
  5. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >| Toolman Tim wrote:
    >| > |
    >| > |
    >| > Get off there yerself ;o)
    >|
    >| They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!

    > That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME Company!)

    He won because he carried the sentimentality vote -- he didn't have the
    *largest* account, but they loved him because he never returned stuff that
    didn't work.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 19, 2005
  6. Brooks Scharff     http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    |
    | > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    | >| > |
    | >| > |
    | >|
    | >| They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!
    |
    | > That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME
    Company!)

    | He won because he carried the sentimentality vote -- he didn't have the
    | *largest* account, but they loved him because he never returned stuff that
    | didn't work.

    And it *never* worked <g>! Way too funny - love those cartoons ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Feb 19, 2005
  7. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >| Toolman Tim wrote:
    >|
    >| > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    ><>
    >| >| > |
    >| >| > |
    >| >|

    >| > That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME
    > Company!)
    >|
    >| He won because he carried the sentimentality vote -- he didn't have the
    >| *largest* account, but they loved him because he never returned stuff that
    >| didn't work.
    >|
    > And it *never* worked <g>! Way too funny - love those cartoons ;o)

    I wonder if, in Wile E., we see the canonical RTFM candidate? Perhaps
    as an alternate to "RTFM!" we will someday see "Is your name Wile E.?"
    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 19, 2005