    Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
    with the organ grinders !! .
    , Dec 4, 2006

  2. Geoff Guest

    On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:38:14 GMT, wrote:

    >If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
    >do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
    >ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
    >Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
    >problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
    >the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
    >for ALDI .
    >Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
    >with the organ grinders !! .

    You like having you organ ground for you?
    Geoff, Dec 5, 2006

  3. steveybar Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
    > do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
    > ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
    > Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
    > problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
    > the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
    > for ALDI .
    > Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
    > with the organ grinders !! .

    Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
    your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
    an 8 year old in the playground.
    steveybar, Dec 5, 2006
  4. Guest

    On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:02:53 -0000, "steveybar"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
    >> do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
    >> ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
    >> Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
    >> problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
    >> the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
    >> for ALDI .
    >> Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
    >> with the organ grinders !! .

    >Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
    >your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
    >an 8 year old in the playground.

    Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
    any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
    0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
    Thank you once again .
    , Dec 6, 2006
  5. Rob Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > >Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph

    sends
    > >your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
    > >an 8 year old in the playground.
    > >

    > Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
    > any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
    > 0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
    > Thank you once again .

    Can you even read? You seem to have taken the comment directed at your
    third paragraph as if it was about your complete post, and yet again you
    have shot yourself in the foot.

    Why don't you try and get it right and shoot yourself in the mouth.

    Place barrel in mouth, aim upwards towards the space between your ears, pull
    trigger.

    Rob
    Rob, Dec 6, 2006
  6. Desk Rabbit Guest

    wrote:
    > If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
    > do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
    > ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .

    He's going to lurrrrve you now!
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 7, 2006