Alcohol 120%

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jud Hendrix, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    I searched on Google groups, but I don't think anybody has mentioned this
    yet (forgive me if I'm wrong):

    Version 1.9.5.3823 - 2006-02-26

    UPDATE Virtual Drive engine.
    UPDATE Alcohol Command Launcher and Shell Extension Context Menu to support
    image files with Unicode file names.
    UPDATE Language translations
    FIX a rare incompatible problem with some external racks (Firewire and USB)
    while burning media.
    ADD Support for more devices, you can find more detailed information on our
    development page at http://www.alcohol-soft.com/devsupp/
    FIX some minor bugs reported by users.

    ###############################
    # ADD Win64Bit compatibility. #

    FIX DEP (Data Execution Prevention) conflict problem.
    UPDATE 9 Improved. DPM for DVD media.
    ADD Upgrading system
    ADD log timestamp as the format user has set in their system.
    UPDATE Help Files
    ADD Selected speed logging during dumping image
    UPDATE Improved readingwriting engines

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Apr 26, 2006