    know what these companies are like with their month long delayed replies!!

    Thanks,
    Dalgibbard.

    Dalgibbard, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Dalgibbard

    SwissTony Guest

    "Dalgibbard" <dalgibba*remove_me*rd@btopenw*remove_me*orld.com> wrote in
    message news:ce5m60$930$...
    > Hey im just wondering if anyone can help me with a little problem ive been
    > having- I downloaded the trial version of alcohol 120%, tested it for 30
    > days and decided it was defiantely worth the buy for my own reasons, i now
    > have a key for it but now that my time period has expired it says buy now
    > which redirects me to thier site rather than a register button which
    > allows
    > you to put your name and key in ect- does anyone know how to register it
    > under these conditions? Preferably without contacting alcohol because we
    > all
    > know what these companies are like with their month long delayed replies!!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dalgibbard.

    Taken from alcohol 120 forum
    QWhy can I not input a serial number in the Alcohol 120% trial version?

    A: The Alcohol 120% trial is just for users who want to try Alcohol 120%.
    You cannot register the Alcohol 120% trial version. If you want to use the
    full version, please visit www.alcohol-soft.com and purchase a retail
    version.
    QI received my serial number from an on-line sales website, but I have some
    problems with the registration. Why?

    A: 1.Please be sure that you have downloaded the retail version from
    www.alcohol-soft.com and that you have installed the retail version.

    I am guessin if you log in on the website, it will give you a link to
    download the retail version

    Hope this helps

    Gaz

    SwissTony, Jul 27, 2004