    Trial download links can be found here:
    http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/en/

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    The previous release also had that claim, and was broken after a recent
    update from Microsoft. I believe that this new version is fixed (contains
    the new SPTD driver), but I'm not sure because I already had the new driver
    installed before I installed this Alcohol 120% update.

    Installing SPTD 1.25 fixes the compatibility issue with Alcohol 120%.
    http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads/

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Aug 7, 2006