    Anyone know of another source for a data cable.

    Aside from all this I like the phone.

    Gavin
    me here, Dec 4, 2003

  2. me here

    Rider Guest

    "me here" <> wrote in message
    news:dyBzb.11332$...
    > Bought the new Alcatel one touch 735 from Vodafone and it comes with
    > software CD in the nice blue box but no data cable. What is the point of
    > the software??
    >
    > To make matters worse I have been after one for weeks and Vodafone say
    > they have none in the country.
    >
    > Anyone know of another source for a data cable.
    >
    > Aside from all this I like the phone.
    >
    > Gavin

    TradeMe usually has quite a few people selling data cables for a range of
    phones.

    Rider
    Rider, Dec 4, 2003

  3. me here

    C Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:39:31 +1300, me here <>
    wrote:

    >Bought the new Alcatel one touch 735 from Vodafone and it comes with
    >software CD in the nice blue box but no data cable. What is the point of
    >the software??
    >
    >To make matters worse I have been after one for weeks and Vodafone say
    >they have none in the country.
    >
    >Anyone know of another source for a data cable.
    >
    >Aside from all this I like the phone.
    >
    >Gavin

    Get an irda (infrared) adapter instead. I've seen them on trademe for
    $40 and will also work on your Palm and other devices.
    C, Dec 5, 2003
  4. me here

    Se7en Angel Guest

    Hello,

    Data-cable for the Alcatel 735 is available in NZ. The MSRP is $89.00
    incl GST. I would suggest going to a Vodafone NZ store. If they have
    none in stock, they can order this for you.

    Hope it helps.
    Se7en Angel, Dec 6, 2003
  5. me here

    me here Guest

    Se7en Angel wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Data-cable for the Alcatel 735 is available in NZ. The MSRP is $89.00
    > incl GST. I would suggest going to a Vodafone NZ store. If they have
    > none in stock, they can order this for you.
    >
    > Hope it helps.

    The VOdafone store has been saying it is not available in NZ.

    If I got an Infared adapter how good would that be in comparison to the
    USB data cable?
    me here, Dec 7, 2003