Album 29 "1 an, 5000 visiteurs", Best of Lumières d'Opale

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lumières d'Opale, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. Hello,

    Special album "one year, 5000 visitors" number 29, named "Best of
    Lumières d'Opale" has been just published, with a link towards a
    firework.

    Next album will be published on April 21st. It will implement a
    series "Marsh 2008"

    This is information about my website, but not a spam.

    The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
    Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
    The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
    these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
    resale.

    Thanks to 278 visitors of album number 28.

    If you are interested, visit my website:
    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml or

    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr

    If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
    new publication, write to .

    I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
    d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
    beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
    Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
    shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.

    My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
    interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
    It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
    your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
    intention.

    Congratulations.

    Daniel
    Lumières d'Opale, Apr 2, 2008