Album 24 Special "January 2008-1" "Lumières d'Opale"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lumières d'Opale, Jan 8, 2008.

  1. Hello,

    This is information about my website, but not a spam.

    I have soon introduced to you my website.

    The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
    Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
    The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
    these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
    resale.

    Photo album number 24 has been just published. Thanks to 320 visitors
    of album number 23.

    It is a special album "January 2008-1"

    Next album will be published on January 23d.

    If you are interested, visit my website:
    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml or

    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr

    If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
    new publication, write to .

    I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
    d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
    beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
    Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
    shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.

    My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
    interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
    It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
    your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
    intention.

    Congratulations.

    Daniel
    Lumières d'Opale, Jan 8, 2008

  2. Lumières d'Opale

    Pat Guest

    On Jan 8, 12:13 pm, "Lumières d'Opale" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > This is information about my website, but not a spam.
    >
    > I have soon introduced to you my website.
    >
    > The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
    > Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
    > The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
    > these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
    > resale.
    >
    > Photo album number 24 has been just published. Thanks to 320 visitors
    > of album number 23.
    >
    > It is a special album "January 2008-1"
    >
    > Next album will be published on January 23d.
    >
    > If you are interested, visit my website:http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtmlor
    >
    > http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr
    >
    > If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
    > new publication, write to .
    >
    > I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
    > d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
    > beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
    > Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
    > shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.
    >
    > My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
    > interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
    > It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
    > your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
    > intention.
    >
    > Congratulations.
    >
    > Daniel

    Salut

    My French is ... how do you say it ... terrible. So you'll have to
    deal with my English.

    On this page, http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/page8.html
    I don't know what that little thing is to the left on the bottom
    image, but it's WAY too over-sharped or something. Take a look at it.

    Have fun

    Pat.
    Pat, Jan 8, 2008