    Wisconsin
    Quote: Without a doubt, the 7800GTX offers the best performance possible from a single video card at this point in time. While it certainly costs a lot of money, those who can afford it won't be disappointed. I look forward to the day when Albatron releases a model that has their Cold Fusion (Wise Fan III + Heat Pipe Technology) cooler! With hope, we should be seeing something new from Albatron in the very near future.
    Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/index.php?page=articles&num=306

    Silverstrand, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Now just imagine it in SLI. Whoo boy!

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    To start with you can see some other cards keeping up in HL2 @ 1024x768 but as soon as you up the res or add AA or AF then all the others fall behind and the 7800 remains strong. I think they did well with this card, VERY well. I just wish I could afford one :(
    I used to be an ATi fan boi but Nvidia have really impressed me lately so now I try not to be so biased in my opinions.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    It's an ongoing battle, ATI will get on track in Q4 or maybe late Q3, just in time for the Xmas battle and have something to compete with this. But will it be better? From what I've read about ATI's next card it doesn't look like it will. In fact, I wasn't impressed with the X800XT vs. the 6800 Ultra either. They were close but that SLI capability pushed the NVidia board over the top IMHO.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i sam slow but i read it i dont understand what IMHO means :|

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    in my honest opinion

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    right :D thanks

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Common internet lingo there Un. Could also mean "Humble" opinion.

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: