    I'm looking for advice on alarm clock software. I'm looking for one that
    will work on a rolling system, I work 4 on 4 off so I would like an alarm
    that will roll with my rota, any idea's?

    David Day, Aug 28, 2005

  2. David Day

    philo Guest

    David Day wrote:
    > I'm looking for advice on alarm clock software. I'm looking for one that
    > will work on a rolling system, I work 4 on 4 off so I would like an alarm
    > that will roll with my rota, any idea's?

    just enter " alarm clock software" into a google search...
    you will find what you want

    philo, Aug 28, 2005

  3. David Day

    Gray Ghost Guest

    "But Philo, I'm looking for recommendations... can't you at least give a
    little help?"

    Sorry, that's just my feeling. If you're going to reply to messages, give
    some help darnit.

    From just a quick glance here's what's available.

    Vioio - Music Alarm Clock, plays CDs, MP3s, etc. -- http://www.vioio.com/mp3alarmclock.htm
    SoftDiv - Alarm Clock, plays MP3s, CDs, Midi, allows for auto computer shutdown
    -- http://www.softdivshareware.com/alarmclock.html
    Ornj.net - Citrus Alarm Clock - looks pretty decent, same functions - http://www.ornj.net/software/citrus/
    WakeupNews - CD/MP3 - http://www.wakeupnews.com/

    Cheers
    -gg-

    Gray Ghost, Aug 28, 2005
  4. David Day

    philo Guest

    philo, Aug 28, 2005
  5. David Day

    Mad Dog Guest

    Mad Dog, Aug 28, 2005
  6. David Day

    Gray Ghost Guest

    > Gray Ghost wrote:
    >
    >> "But Philo, I'm looking for recommendations... can't you at least
    >> give a little help?"
    >>

    > ,SNIP.
    >
    > http://www.download.com/Daily-Alarm-Clock/3640-2350_4-7355922.html
    >
    > is a link to the software you want along with reviews... but you are
    > still going to have to make your own decision you know :)

    Whoa, I think I'll check this software out. It looks nifty! Thanks Philo

    Gray Ghost, Aug 29, 2005