  1. Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to take all
    my contacts?

    Hmm real nice eh?
    THE blast from the past, Jan 3, 2004

  2. THE blast from the past

    Boomer Guest

    "THE blast from the past" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
    > take all my contacts?
    >
    > Hmm real nice eh?

    HUH???
    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004

  3. THE blast from the past

    trout Guest

    THE blast from the past wrote:

    > Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
    > take all my contacts?
    >
    > Hmm real nice eh?

    I suggest you use a less toxic glue to assemble your tin-foil
    brain-reading-ray deflector hat.
    --
    "Unless you're cleverly scrambling the signals."
    trout, Jan 3, 2004
  4. THE blast from the past

    Mara Guest

    On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >"THE blast from the past" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
    >> take all my contacts?
    >>
    >> Hmm real nice eh?

    >HUH???

    Comcast. ;)

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  5. THE blast from the past

    John Holmes Guest

    THE blast from the past came up with this:

    > Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
    > take all my contacts?
    >
    > Hmm real nice eh?

    We admit. We are guilty. We did it.

    Yes, we are real nice.

    --
    Someone is watching you.

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 3, 2004
  6. THE blast from the past

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>"THE blast from the past" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to
    >>> take all my contacts?
    >>>
    >>> Hmm real nice eh?

    >>HUH???

    > Comcast. ;)

    Plus the holidays. ;)
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  7. THE blast from the past spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <>

    > Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to take
    > all my contacts?
    >
    > Hmm real nice eh?

    Huh? Contacts? As in OE contacts?

    Could you be more specific please?

    NOI
    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 4, 2004
  8. Boomer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <3ff75885$0$5120$>

    > Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>"THE blast from the past" <> wrote in

    >>>HUH???

    >> Comcast. ;)

    > Plus the holidays. ;)

    Ah. It is clear now.

    The holidays = new computers, an ISP account, kids, and lots of drinking...

    Hey kid, lay off the turpentine until you are 21! <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 4, 2004
  9. THE blast from the past

    Mara Guest

    On 04 Jan 2004 00:04:22 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 03 Jan 2004 23:22:13 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>"THE blast from the past" <> wrote in

    >>>HUH???

    >> Comcast. ;)

    >Plus the holidays. ;)

    What, is it September already? ;)

    Mara, Jan 4, 2004
  10. THE blast from the past

    Boomer Guest

    Thund3rstruc_N0i <> wrote in

    > Boomer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    > proclaimed in
    > <3ff75885$0$5120$>
    >
    >> Mara <> wrote in

    >>> Comcast. ;)

    >> Plus the holidays. ;)

    > Ah. It is clear now.
    >
    > The holidays = new computers, an ISP account, kids, and lots of
    > drinking...
    >
    > Hey kid, lay off the turpentine until you are 21! <G>
    >
    > NOI

    :)
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  11. THE blast from the past

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    [snip]
    > What, is it September already? ;)

    September year 'round would be fine with me! It's needed! IMO
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  12. THE blast from the past

    Mara Guest

    On 04 Jan 2004 00:42:11 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >[snip]
    >> What, is it September already? ;)

    >September year 'round would be fine with me! It's needed! IMO

    I was thinking more along the lines of this.

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/S/September-that-never-ended.html

    "Gah."

    Mara, Jan 4, 2004
  13. On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 19:22:52 +0000, Thund3rstruc_N0i wrote:

    > THE blast from the past spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    > proclaimed in <>
    >
    >> Hey guys why is it you two have embeded in your message ability to take
    >> all my contacts?
    >>
    >> Hmm real nice eh?

    > Huh? Contacts? As in OE contacts?
    >
    > Could you be more specific please?

    He can't. In subsequent messages, they stole his keyboard, too...little
    by little...

    --
    Blinky
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 4, 2004
  14. THE blast from the past

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 04 Jan 2004 00:42:11 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Mara <> wrote in
    >>
    >>[snip]
    >>> What, is it September already? ;)

    >>September year 'round would be fine with me! It's needed! IMO

    > I was thinking more along the lines of this.
    >
    > http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/S/September-that-never-ended.h
    > tml
    >
    > "Gah."

    That too.

    I'd hate to know the number of bookmarks/favorites you have.

    Good ones. Thanks, Mara.
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  15. It was on Sat, 03 Jan 2004 19:05:53 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On 04 Jan 2004 00:42:11 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Mara <> wrote in
    >>
    >>[snip]
    >>> What, is it September already? ;)

    >>September year 'round would be fine with me! It's needed! IMO

    > I was thinking more along the lines of this.
    >
    > http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/S/September-that-never-ended.html
    >
    > "Gah."

    Yeesh!

    --
    Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Jan 4, 2004
  16. THE blast from the past

    Mara Guest

    On 04 Jan 2004 01:13:31 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 04 Jan 2004 00:42:11 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mara <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>>[snip]
    >>>
    >>>September year 'round would be fine with me! It's needed! IMO

    >> I was thinking more along the lines of this.
    >>
    >> http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/S/September-that-never-ended.h
    >> tml
    >>
    >> "Gah."

    >That too.
    >
    >I'd hate to know the number of bookmarks/favorites you have.

    Currently, 448k in Firebird's bookmarks.html file is all.

    "I've thinned out a bunch of them that are no longer useful, and I have a lot
    burned to cd. I keep the fun stuff onboard, though. LOL"

    >Good ones. Thanks, Mara.

    You're welcome. :)

    Mara, Jan 4, 2004
  17. Blinky the Shark spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <>
    > He can't. In subsequent messages, they stole his keyboard, too...little
    > by little...

    Why? The teasing potential there was great. Shey should have stolen the
    keyboards outright of the last seven or eight spammers instead... <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 4, 2004
  18. THE blast from the past

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 04 Jan 2004 01:13:31 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    [snip]
    >>I'd hate to know the number of bookmarks/favorites you have.

    > Currently, 448k in Firebird's bookmarks.html file is all.
    >
    > "I've thinned out a bunch of them that are no longer useful, and I
    > have a lot burned to cd. I keep the fun stuff onboard, though.
    > LOL"

    ;)

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  19. Thund3rstruck_N0i spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <3ff77333$0$88833$>

    > Why? The teasing potential there was great. Shey should have stolen the
    > keyboards outright of the last seven or eight spammers instead... <G>

    They not shey. Boye I musta bin drunbk. <G>

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 4, 2004