alan alda films on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Vlvetmorning98, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. what's happening w. "Sweet Liberty" and "The 4 Seasons"? The latter was a huge
    box-offic hit, if I recall.

    Vlvetmorning98, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Guest

    On 02 Aug 2003 06:20:56 GMT, (Vlvetmorning98)
    wrote:

    >what's happening w. "Sweet Liberty" and "The 4 Seasons"? The latter was a huge
    >box-offic hit, if I recall.

    How about the one where he's a psycho doctor and gets a gaffer hook in
    his brain at the end? I liked it.
    -Rich

    , Aug 3, 2003

  3. Vlvetmorning98

    Tod Guest

    Add "Same Time Next Year" to that list. You can see him appear in a few
    Woody Allen movies (Everyone Says I Love You, Crimes and
    isdemeanors). -Tod

    Tod, Aug 3, 2003