Alabama Photographers, have you seen any of these waterfalls?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by szulecki@gmail.com, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. Guest

    My waterfall hunt in Alabama (http://waterfalls.szulecki.com) has
    produced a few no-shows and unconfirmed falls that I would like to try
    and track down. If you have any information regarding the following
    waterfalls it would be greatly appreciated:

    1) Rendalia Water Falls near Winterboro, south of Talladega.

    2) "Great Falls" in Talladega National Forest, on USGS Quad Porters
    Gap.

    3) Hidden Falls in Haleburg, AL

    4) Rock Falls near Dothan

    5) "Great Falls" near Phenix City

    6) Seven Falls near Falkville/Hartselle

    7) Quarter Creek Falls in Winston County.

    8) Ditto Falls in Morgan County

    9) Welcome Falls in Morgan County

    10) Piney Branch Falls near Lake Guntersville

    11) High Falls in Jackson County

    12) Little Falls in Jackson County

    13) Swindell Falls in DeKalb County

    Submit responses at:
    http://waterfalls.szulecki.com/submit.html

    I have all the GPS coordinates, just wondering if anybody has actually
    seen them.
    , Apr 14, 2006