    Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
    have gone to Imation

    TIA

    Mutley, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Mutley

    BTMO Guest

    "Mutley" <> wrote

    > Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
    > have gone to Imation

    Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
    could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Nov 11, 2003

  3. In article <ea0sb.493$%>,
    says...

    > "Mutley" <> wrote
    >
    > > Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
    > > have gone to Imation

    > Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
    > could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Brenton

    Ascent also carry Verbatim (online).

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Mutley

    Mutley Guest

    Peter Huebner <> wrote:

    >In article <ea0sb.493$%>,
    >says...
    >>
    >> "Mutley" <> wrote
    >>
    >> > Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
    >> > have gone to Imation

    >> Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
    >> could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Brenton

    >Ascent also carry Verbatim (online).
    >
    >-P.

    Thanx for that..

    Mutley, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Mutley

    rubber Guest

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:55:22 +1300, Mutley <>
    wrote:

    >Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
    >have gone to Imation
    >
    >TIA

    Aquilatech also sell them - I've bought 3 spindles of 20 x printable
    DVDs - good prices as far as I can tell

    Rubber

    rubber, Nov 14, 2003