Airport screening - digital damage

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ASAAR, May 6, 2005.

  1. ASAAR

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 14:31:31 -0500, Ron Hunter wrote:

    > It is obvious you don't know much about profiling, or security. If you
    > decide to save money by only randomly checking 25% of the people, that
    > means that of 4 terrorists sent to do the job, 3 will probably get on
    > the flight! Now that makes about as much sense as putting out a
    > 'terroists welcome' sign.

    I've seen various estimates on the number of cargo containers
    entering the USA that get checked. They've all been between 5% and
    10%. Despite concerns by some law enforcement officials and a few
    politicians who know the danger that this poses, more complete,
    thorough checking doesn't seem to be a priority.
    ASAAR, May 6, 2005