    Anyone know of a site like that?

    TIA

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, May 17, 2005

  2. Jeremy

    Ionizer Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
    > passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
    > Anyone know of a site like that?

    I've forwarded your request to the folks who would know:
    http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus I'm sure they'll be in touch
    with you shortly.

    HTH,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, May 17, 2005

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Ionizes wrote:

    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > > While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
    > > passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
    > > Anyone know of a site like that?

    > I've forwarded your request to the folks who would know:
    > http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus I'm sure they'll be in touch
    > with you shortly.
    >
    > HTH,
    > Ian.

    Thank you, I am sure that they will be willing to help a foreign
    national living outside the USA :)

    JJ
    Jeremy, May 18, 2005
  4. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Noir wrote:

    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > > While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
    > > passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
    > > Anyone know of a site like that?

    > I've forwarded your request to the folks who would know:
    > http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus I'm sure they'll be in touch
    > with you shortly.
    >
    > HTH,
    > Ian.

    I just realized you have no clue what airport is and why I should ask
    for passwords, DHS will have a laugh when they find out it is the Mac
    based wifi.

    JJ
    Jeremy, May 18, 2005
  5. Jeremy

    PMD Guest

    Jeremy wrote:

    > While browsing a few months ago, I came across a site that had airport
    > passwords for places all over the country but lost the URL.
    > Anyone know of a site like that?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jeremy

    TERRORIST ALERT!!

    --

    ~PMD~

    Squadron Leader
    PMD, May 18, 2005
  6. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    PMD wrote:

    > TERRORIST ALERT!!

    Are you guys that bored or just stupid. Airport Extreme by Mac, the best
    wireless solution.

    JJ
    Jeremy, May 18, 2005
  7. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Sehetep-khau-mes-waset IV wrote:

    Nothing worth quoting.

    I guess I was wrong about anyone here being worth reading. My mistake.

    JJ
    Jeremy, May 20, 2005
  8. Jeremy

    Ionizer Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message

    > I guess I was wrong about anyone here being worth reading. My mistake.

    > I helped design the systems that developed into usenet

    Forgive us. We're not worthy. But it's all your fault- you invented
    Usenet.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, May 21, 2005