    support concluded that the Broadcom 802.1b/g adapter was incompatible with
    the Airport Express...?

    Is this a problem that other HP users have found...or attempted?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0FMb3ZlbGw=?=, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Not sure if this will help you, but here's how I got AirPort Express to work
    in my Windows XP setup: Connect AE via Ethernet to router and configure it
    with Admin Utility. I preceded the 128-bit key with a $ and manually
    configured the IP address rather than letting the router give it out. I'm not
    sure which caused it to work, but after 5 days of fiddling with it, I was
    happy to get it to work.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkVBYnJhbXM=?=, Sep 6, 2004