    Do you whether there is another Cisco Software that allow you to do that?

    Thanks,

    Alex.

    AM, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Alex,

    ACU does not include an MS-PEAP supplicant, so if you want to use MS-PEAP with
    a 350 card, you'll have to use another supplicant.

    Windows Zero Config provides one such supplicant. The Cisco Secure Services Client
    (formerly Meetinghouse Aegis) is another such.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7034/products_data_sheet0900aecd805081a7.html

    Regards,

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi Guys,
    ~
    ~ I've installed the release 6.6.
    ~ I need to use 802.1X with a certificate (generated by ACS) plus PEAP.
    ~ But the software (the most updated) doesn't permit me to use 802.1X and PEAP together.
    ~ I need to use Windows to do that.

    Aaron Leonard, Sep 2, 2006