    Is there a bug id I can search for?

    --
    Uli

    Uli Link, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Uli Link

    Merv Guest

    CSCsb80735 ?

    Merv, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Uli Link

    Uli Link Guest

    Merv schrieb:

    > CSCsb80735 ?

    No, that's not the issue.
    I have WZC service disabled. The card does not lose connection, it
    *never* passes authentication. There are no credential failures logged
    in RADIUS logs.

    AIR1120B running 12.3(2)JA5 as WDS, CKIP cipher (doesn't matter)
    The APs are running 12.3(2)JA5 or (4)JA1 (doesn't matter)

    It also doesn't if I use Funk Odyssee Server or the IOS embedded RADIUS.

    The same setup works flawlessly with driver/supplicant v1.2, v2.0 and
    v2.1 and PCM352 cards with fw 5.41.

    With v2.5 I can WPA authenticate using PEAP if I allow both CCKM and WPA
    on the ESSID.

    --
    Uli

    Uli Link, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Uli Link

    Merv Guest

    I would open a case with the Ciso TAC.

    Merv, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Uli Link

    Merv, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Uli Link

    Merv Guest

    Did you see this in the release notes for the 2.5 drivers:

    Access Point Setting for LEAP or EAP-FAST Authentication

    Access points must be set for both Network-EAP and open authentication
    in order to associate to CB21AG and PI21AG client adapters running LEAP
    with WPA/WPA2/CCKM or EAP-FAST

    Merv, Nov 10, 2005
  7. Uli Link

    Uli Link Guest

    Merv schrieb:

    > Access Point Setting for LEAP or EAP-FAST Authentication
    >
    > Access points must be set for both Network-EAP and open authentication
    > in order to associate to CB21AG and PI21AG client adapters running LEAP
    > with WPA/WPA2/CCKM or EAP-FAST

    this is mandatory for all CCX cards. Not specific to the CB21ag or any
    driver release.

    !
    dot11 ssid a-wlan-network!
    ! -- for open auth --
    authentication open mac-address mac_methods eap eap_methods
    ! -- for LEAP with Aironet cards --
    authentication network-eap eap_methods mac-address mac_methods
    authentication key-management cckm
    infrastructure-ssid
    !
    interface Dot11Radio0
    no ip address
    no ip route-cache
    !
    encryption mode ciphers ckip
    !
    broadcast-key change 3600
    !
    !
    ssid a-wlan-network!
    !
    short-slot-time
    speed basic-1.0 basic-2.0 5.5 6.0 9.0 11.0 12.0 18.0 24.0 36.0 48.0 54.0
    power local cck 20
    power local ofdm 20
    power client 50
    channel 2412