Aironet 1400 multipoint topology - arc limits ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by indaba, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. indaba

    indaba Guest

    The marketing datasheet says that the Aironet 1400 can do point to
    multipoint.

    The configuration guide talks about power levels.... but not much
    more.
    I'm assured that from a STP POV I'll have a root bridge, and non root
    bridges ...

    But...
    As the 1400 doesn't use an external antenna (inbuilt patch antenna)
    the remote sites would need to be within a certain arc...

    any idea's as the extend of that arc ?? <10 degrees ? - 30 degree
    sector ??

    has anyone done a multipoint with aironet 1400 ? - they are kinda
    new...

    please either post, or send any replies to :
    darren.kruse@#n0spA m -datamobilityvoice.com.au

    indaba, Oct 29, 2003