    that possiable? Like MAC filters...

    what is the command for that?

    Thanks!
    larsk, Apr 9, 2006

  2. larsk

    Merv Guest

    Merv, Apr 9, 2006

  3. larsk

    larsk Guest

    Thanks, so 700 is the access list

    then the following commands tell the AP to only tlk to that radio
    right?
    interface Dot11Radio0
    dot11 association mac-list 700
    larsk, Apr 11, 2006
  4. larsk

    Merv Guest

    The commands

    interface Dot11Radio0
    dot11 association mac-list 700

    controls what MAC addresses that the AP will accept asssociation
    requests from using access-list 700.

    So add the MAC addresses of all your wireless cards to access-list 700
    Merv, Apr 11, 2006