    appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    Greg.

    Greg, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Greg

    mh Guest

    try

    radius-server attribute 32 include-in-access-req format %h
    radius-server authorization permit missing Service-Type

    mh, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Greg

    White Sheep Guest

    Thanks for that. I actually blew the whole thing away and it worked ok after
    that. VTY access is fine but you can't use RADIUS to authenticated the
    enable password on a user by user basis!

    RADIUS sucks!

    White Sheep, Sep 13, 2004