    Thanks

    Matt

    , Jan 16, 2006

  2. BG Guest

    why dont you just hook up a modem?? probably cheaper then maint on an AP?

    BG, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Matt,

    No, you can't do a reverse telnet out an AP1200s console port. Almost
    no IOS devices support reverse telnet on the console - the only exceptions
    are the 83x/85x/87x series routers, whose console port can be turned
    into an aux port.

    There exist third party wireless devices that can tunnel async serial
    via a wireless bridge/router.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ All,