    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 2, 2009

  2. Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    >:

    >§ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Decided to look at Aircrak but it dosent seem to run on w98.
    >>
    >> Anyone know if it does?

    >And why is it you need to run a hacking program? Shouldn't you be
    >hanging in the warez groups?
    >
    >Regardless:
    >IMPORTANT Information Regarding Windows Version IMPORTANT
    >The windows version requires you to develop your own DLLs to link
    >aircrack-ng to your wireless card. The required DLLs are not provided

    in
    >the download nor available anywhere on the Internet. Without these

    DLLs,
    >the windows version will not function. Do NOT post questions or

    problems
    >to the forum regarding the windows version. At present, there is no
    >support provided.

    Interesting. Seems to be better supported on XP or linux.

    ^_^
    And fyi, that is how I learn: by trying new things.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 3, 2009

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:29:36 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    > >:
    >
    >>§ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>> Decided to look at Aircrak but it dosent seem to run on w98.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone know if it does?

    >>And why is it you need to run a hacking program? Shouldn't you be
    >>hanging in the warez groups?
    >>
    >>Regardless:
    >>IMPORTANT Information Regarding Windows Version IMPORTANT The windows
    >>version requires you to develop your own DLLs to link aircrack-ng to
    >>your wireless card. The required DLLs are not provided

    > in
    >>the download nor available anywhere on the Internet. Without these

    > DLLs,
    >>the windows version will not function. Do NOT post questions or

    > problems
    >>to the forum regarding the windows version. At present, there is no
    >>support provided.
    >>

    > Interesting. Seems to be better supported on XP or linux.
    >
    > ^_^
    > And fyi, that is how I learn: by trying new things.

    It makes one wonder how others learn, doesn't it?

    Aardvark, Aug 3, 2009
  4. In message <n7Ddm.136508$2>, Aardvark wrote:
    > On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:29:36 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >
    > > Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    > > >:

    > >>And why is it you need to run a hacking program? Shouldn't you be
    > >>hanging in the warez groups?
    > >>
    > >>Regardless:
    > >>IMPORTANT Information Regarding Windows Version IMPORTANT The windows
    > >>version requires you to develop your own DLLs to link aircrack-ng to
    > >>your wireless card. The required DLLs are not provided

    > > in
    > >>the download nor available anywhere on the Internet. Without these

    > > DLLs,
    > >>the windows version will not function. Do NOT post questions or

    > > problems
    > >>to the forum regarding the windows version. At present, there is no
    > >>support provided.
    > >>

    > > Interesting. Seems to be better supported on XP or linux.
    > >
    > > ^_^
    > > And fyi, that is how I learn: by trying new things.

    > It makes one wonder how others learn, doesn't it?

    Some learn just fine with text books. Btw, yahoo sucks too. Wont let me create
    new email or reply.
    Scary picture!

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 3, 2009
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:23:46 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <n7Ddm.136508$2>, Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:29:36 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >> > Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-

    >> > in
    >> > DLLs,
    >> > problems
    >> >>

    >> > Interesting. Seems to be better supported on XP or linux.
    >> >
    >> > ^_^
    >> > And fyi, that is how I learn: by trying new things.

    >> It makes one wonder how others learn, doesn't it?

    > Some learn just fine with text books. Btw, yahoo sucks too. Wont let me
    > create new email or reply.
    > Scary picture!

    What do you expect? Pretty?

    :)

    Aardvark, Aug 3, 2009
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Btw, yahoo sucks too. Wont let me create
    >new email or reply.
    >Scary picture!

    If you can't figure out how to fix your browser to work with Yahoo! then you
    are nowhere near ready to work with Aircrack.

    --
    Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be.
    - William Hazlitt

    G. Morgan, Aug 3, 2009
  7. Aardvark <> pinched out a steaming pile

    wrote:

    provided

    these

    no

    >>> It makes one wonder how others learn, doesn't it?

    >> Some learn just fine with text books. Btw, yahoo sucks too. Wont let

    me
    >> create new email or reply.
    >> Scary picture!

    >What do you expect? Pretty?
    >
    >:)

    D00d! Yer hardcore!

    Word.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 4, 2009
  8. G. Morgan <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    >§ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Btw, yahoo sucks too. Wont let me create
    >>new email or reply.
    >>Scary picture!

    >If you can't figure out how to fix your browser to work with Yahoo!

    then you
    >are nowhere near ready to work with Aircrack.

    Thanks, now I know who to turn to for aircrack advice.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 4, 2009