    plugs into my computer using a usb to get internet how can i use this setup
    to create a network your help would be appriciated. i do not want to buy
    there router that are like $300 . they must be a way to make this work.
    IT-MONEY, Nov 27, 2007

  2. IT-MONEY

    JaR Guest

    IT-MONEY wrote:

    > I have this broadband usb wireless card for internet access how can i
    > setup a wired network or wireless network using the Sierra 595U USB
    > card since it plugs into my computer using a usb to get internet how
    > can i use this setup to create a network your help would be
    > appriciated. i do not want to buy there router that are like $300 .
    > they must be a way to make this work.

    How do you find your way to the coffeepot in the morning?

    --
    JaR
    Or the bathroom, for that matter
    JaR, Nov 28, 2007

  3. JaR wrote:
    > IT-MONEY wrote:
    >
    >> I have this broadband usb wireless card for internet access how can i
    >> setup a wired network or wireless network using the Sierra 595U USB
    >> card since it plugs into my computer using a usb to get internet how
    >> can i use this setup to create a network your help would be
    >> appriciated. i do not want to buy there router that are like $300 .
    >> they must be a way to make this work.

    > How do you find your way to the coffeepot in the morning?

    With as few periods as possible, obviously.
    Mostly Gizzards, Nov 28, 2007
  4. IT-MONEY

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wireless

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > IT-MONEY wrote:
    >
    >> I have this broadband usb wireless card for internet access how can i
    >> setup a wired network or wireless network using the Sierra 595U USB
    >> card since it plugs into my computer using a usb to get internet how
    >> can i use this setup to create a network your help would be
    >> appriciated. i do not want to buy there router that are like $300 .
    >> they must be a way to make this work.

    > How do you find your way to the coffeepot in the morning?

    He follows his nose.
    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2007
  5. Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wireless

    Wherever it goes?

    Michael Gossett, Nov 29, 2007
  6. IT-MONEY

    IT-MONEY Guest

    screw you fuckwards. no wonder this newsgroup is dying a slow death. i give
    it less than a year. **** al'ya bitches

    IT-MONEY, Nov 29, 2007
  7. IT-MONEY

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wireless

    "Michael Gossett" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Wherever it goes?
    >
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >>> How do you find your way to the coffeepot in the morning?

    >> He follows his nose.

    It always knows.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Nov 29, 2007
  8. Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wireless

    Fr00t L00ps

    Michael Gossett, Nov 30, 2007
  9. IT-MONEY

    catwalker63 Guest

    > Fr00t L00ps

    Hey! Who you callin' a Fr00t L00p pal?? :p

    catwalker63, Nov 30, 2007
  10. IT-MONEY

    bigcue Guest

    bigcue, Jan 24, 2008
  11. I believe sideways comments from half breed primate/cainines, (I spelt it
    correctly) is completely innapropriate. Once again, "Another fine example of
    what your mother should not crossbreed with inorder to make an army to steal
    something from someone that doesn't belong to her family." The question
    goes, "how does he make it work. " I loaded the software for the 'said
    device.' My screen went black after trying to reboot.

    Anti-evolution, Mar 20, 2008
  12. IT-MONEY

    kpg Guest

    Re: Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wireless

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50aS1ldm9sdXRpb24=?=
    <> wrote in

    > I believe sideways comments from half breed primate/cainines, (I spelt
    > it correctly) is completely innapropriate. Once again, "Another fine
    > example of what your mother should not crossbreed with inorder to make
    > an army to steal something from someone that doesn't belong to her
    > family." The question goes, "how does he make it work. " I loaded
    > the software for the 'said device.' My screen went black after trying
    > to reboot.

    McBob? Is that you?
    kpg, Mar 20, 2008
  13. IT-MONEY

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?QW50aS1ldm9sdXRpb24=?=
    > <> wrote in
    >
    >> I believe sideways comments from half breed primate/cainines, (I spelt
    >> it correctly) is completely innapropriate. Once again, "Another fine
    >> example of what your mother should not crossbreed with inorder to make
    >> an army to steal something from someone that doesn't belong to her
    >> family." The question goes, "how does he make it work. " I loaded
    >> the software for the 'said device.' My screen went black after trying
    >> to reboot.

    > McBob? Is that you?

    I thought so too, until he insisted that he "spelt" "cainines" correctly.

    This is clearly one of our favorite clusers.
    Bill Hileman, Mar 20, 2008
  14. IT-MONEY

    JaR Guest

    Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wire=?Utf-8?Q?less?=

    On 3/20/2008,Anti-evolution had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > I believe sideways comments from half breed primate/cainines, (I
    > spelt it correctly) is completely innapropriate. Once again,
    > "Another fine example of what your mother should not crossbreed with
    > inorder to make an army to steal something from someone that doesn't
    > belong to her family." The question goes, "how does he make it work.
    > " I loaded the software for the 'said device.' My screen went black
    > after trying to reboot.

    Ah, but to remember, if you will, that the principal manifestation of a
    poltergeist tends to be nocturnal. However, a brief closure of the
    palpebra may be as efficatious to an equine quadruped devoid of optic
    ability as a vertical movement of the cranium. In summation: Following
    the instructions to load said software betrays a troubling lack of wit
    on your part, and I suspect your dictionary may be substandard, to be
    charitable.

    --
    JaR
    I miss McBob sometimes
    JaR, Mar 21, 2008
  15. IT-MONEY

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Aircard® 595U by Sierra Wire=?Utf-8?Q?less?=

    "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:u#oCE62iIHA.5208
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > On 3/20/2008,Anti-evolution had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> I believe sideways comments from half breed primate/cainines, (I
    >> spelt it correctly) is completely innapropriate. Once again,
    >> "Another fine example of what your mother should not crossbreed with
    >> inorder to make an army to steal something from someone that doesn't
    >> belong to her family." The question goes, "how does he make it work.
    >> " I loaded the software for the 'said device.' My screen went black
    >> after trying to reboot.
    >>

    > Ah, but to remember, if you will, that the principal manifestation of a
    > poltergeist tends to be nocturnal. However, a brief closure of the
    > palpebra may be as efficatious to an equine quadruped devoid of optic
    > ability as a vertical movement of the cranium. In summation: Following
    > the instructions to load said software betrays a troubling lack of wit
    > on your part, and I suspect your dictionary may be substandard, to be
    > charitable.

    Indubitably

    catwalker63, Mar 22, 2008