    of them wasn't a true music video at all IMO.

    ....anyone else seen this doco?

    <=[BC]=>
    BC, Jun 30, 2003

  2. BC

    Moviezzz Guest

    >The only saving grace are the four music videos on the DVD... though one
    >of them wasn't a true music video at all IMO.
    >
    >...anyone else seen this doco?

    The doc isn't much, but the videos make the DVD worth it. Some of the best
    every shot, imo.
    Moviezzz, Jun 30, 2003

  3. BC

    Matty Yoyo Guest

    I liked it, thought it was a bit different.

    Mattyo

    Matty Yoyo, Jul 2, 2003
  4. BC

    BC Guest

    In article <bdusit$elj$>, "Matty Yoyo"
    <mattyyoho@*nospam*.hk> wrote:

    >I liked it, thought it was a bit different.

    well... it made me laugh at least...

    But still, I just don't get the point of asking them all these questions
    if they don't understand the language the questions are in! Almost all of
    the interviews have the interviewers repeating the questions over and
    over, only to have the duo staring back at them blankly...

    And also the questions they asked the people on the streets... what the
    hell do these have to do with Air? They weren't interviewing people
    waiting to get into an Air concert or anything, heck, most of the people
    they've interviewed don't even seem to know who or what Air is!

    Oh well, no use complaining...

    <=[BC]=>
    BC, Jul 2, 2003