    have no idea what they mean by that. Any suggestions on how I can make
    these units go back to factory setting? Thank You in advance.

    Sajan Pasic

    Sam, Sep 17, 2008

  2. Sam

    Guest

    On Sep 17, 2:03 pm, Sam <> wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I am having an issue with 20 of these units that came in because I
    > cannot get the unit to do the "clear lwapp private-config" command
    > because it is disabled. I am not sure how to go around the unit.
    > Websites are telling me that I have to do it through a Controller. I
    > have no idea what they mean by that. Any suggestions on how I can make
    > these units go back to factory setting? Thank You in advance.
    >
    > Sajan Pasic

    It would help to know the model number of the AP's but it sounds like
    the ap's are for use with a wireless lan controller. These AP's can
    not be used by themselves, they must be used with a cisco wireless
    controller. The lwapp stands for Lightweight Access Point Protocol.
    So if you are trying to use these ap's for anything else besides with
    the use of a wireless lan controller, I believe that you are out of
    luck. I hope this helps and that this is what you were looking for.

    , Sep 18, 2008