    Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.

    Regards
    Lodi (via motzarella)

    Lodi, Dec 11, 2008

  2. Lodi

    jim shooz Guest

    Lodi wrote:
    > Hi all...Using Pan 0.132 and Ubuntu 8.10
    >
    > I've had lots of problems over the last few days with aioe but there
    > hasn't been any of the usual "aioe down?" threads here or in nz.gen
    >
    > Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org
    >
    > Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.
    >
    > Regards
    > Lodi (via motzarella)

    aioe seems to be having problems.
    Thunderbird and now via motzarella

    jim shooz, Dec 11, 2008

  3. Lodi

    Mike Dee Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:46:05 +0000, Lodi wrote:

    > Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org
    >
    > Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.

    It's dead. It won't be back in full till after Monday (Italian time zone).
    Sift through the the last few days of dross at alt.free.newsservers and
    look for posts by Aioe <> to get a better idea of when
    it'll be back.

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Dec 12, 2008
  4. Lodi

    Lodi Guest

    >On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:31:32 +1100, Mike Dee wrote:

    >> On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:46:05 +0000, Lodi wrote:

    >> Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org
    >>
    >> Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.

    > It's dead. It won't be back in full till after Monday (Italian time
    > zone). Sift through the the last few days of dross at
    > alt.free.newsservers and look for posts by Aioe <> to get
    > a better idea of when it'll be back.

    Thanks for that Mike.

    I just had a quick read through alt.free.newsservers Man oh man. I
    never realized there were so many fruit-loop nutcases all gathered in one
    place.

    Lodi

    Lodi

    Lodi, Dec 12, 2008
  5. Lodi

    Mike Dee Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:43:19 +0000, Lodi wrote:

    >>On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:31:32 +1100, Mike Dee wrote:

    [...]
    >> It's dead. It won't be back in full till after Monday (Italian time
    >> zone). Sift through the the last few days of dross at
    >> alt.free.newsservers and look for posts by Aioe <> to get
    >> a better idea of when it'll be back.

    > Thanks for that Mike.
    >
    > I just had a quick read through alt.free.newsservers Man oh man. I never
    > realized there were so many fruit-loop nutcases all gathered in one place.

    YW, Lodi.

    I should've added; Keep ya blinkers on if you visit AFN (and your kill
    files well oiled) ;-)

    Anyways, if you make use of free news servers, then despite the antics at
    AFN, it IS the NG with the most up-to-date feedback on whats up and
    running or not. So if you have down time with a free server it usually
    gets reported in there pretty fast.

    If you do venture in for another peek, posts by Mike Easter, Ray Banana
    (runs Motzarella), Aioe, Martin S and Lenny_Nero can make it worth while.

    Cheers

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Dec 13, 2008