    Just wondering if that's true or if it's an ISP issue.

    Regards
    Lodi (via motzerella)

    Lodi, May 13, 2008

  2. Lodi

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "Lodi" <> wrote in message
    news:g0al2b$k07$...
    > Any posters using aioe.org
    >
    > Seems as though they got gazumped a few days ago. Didn't renew their
    > domain name.
    >
    > Just wondering if that's true or if it's an ISP issue.

    Someone snatched their domain name when it expired yeah. The aoie server is
    still running, which is why aoie was still working for some people up until
    today but stopped working for others a few days ago. I guess if you knew
    what the IP address was before the domain got snatched you could still
    connect. Am using motzarella.org instead, seems to be pretty good.

    Nik Coughlin, May 13, 2008

  3. Lodi

    EMB Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > "Lodi" <> wrote in message
    >> Any posters using aioe.org
    >>
    >> Seems as though they got gazumped a few days ago. Didn't renew their
    >> domain name.
    >>
    >> Just wondering if that's true or if it's an ISP issue.

    > Someone snatched their domain name when it expired yeah. The aoie
    > server is still running, which is why aoie was still working for some
    > people up until today but stopped working for others a few days ago. I
    > guess if you knew what the IP address was before the domain got snatched
    > you could still connect. Am using motzarella.org instead, seems to be
    > pretty good.

    aioe.cjb.net is supposed to work too

    EMB, May 15, 2008
  4. Lodi

    Mike Dee Guest

    On Thu, 15 May 2008 15:53:54 +1200, EMB wrote:

    > aioe.cjb.net is supposed to work too

    nntp.aioe.org is back up and running, too. If this post can be anything to
    go by ;-)

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, May 17, 2008