    mcp6453 Guest

    Can anyone suggest an appropriate newsgroup for questions regarding
    AOL's Instant Messaging client? alt.aol.tricks is useless.
    mcp6453, Nov 23, 2003

  2. mcp6453

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    mcp6453 <> wrote in news::

    > Can anyone suggest an appropriate newsgroup for questions regarding
    > AOL's Instant Messaging client? alt.aol.tricks is useless.

    Here is appropriate

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Nov 23, 2003

  3. mcp6453

    mcp6453 Guest

    DeMoN LaG wrote:

    > mcp6453 <> wrote in news::
    >
    > > Can anyone suggest an appropriate newsgroup for questions regarding
    > > AOL's Instant Messaging client? alt.aol.tricks is useless.
    > >

    > Here is appropriate

    Okay. My installation of AIM at home has a Buddy Icon with sound. There
    is a sound button on the Edit Preferences page. The sound icon is the
    opening chord for "A Hard Day's Night", so I know I configured it that
    way, but I cannot figure out how. If I clock on "My Buddy Icon", the
    sound plays. How can I adjust that configuration?
    mcp6453, Nov 24, 2003
  4. mcp6453

    mcp6453 Guest

    DeMoN LaG wrote:

    > mcp6453 <> wrote in news::
    >
    > > Can anyone suggest an appropriate newsgroup for questions regarding
    > > AOL's Instant Messaging client? alt.aol.tricks is useless.
    > >

    > Here is appropriate

    No one has responded. Any other suggestions?
    mcp6453, Dec 3, 2003
  5. mcp6453 wrote:
    > DeMoN LaG wrote:
    >
    >>mcp6453 <> wrote in news::
    >>

    >>>Can anyone suggest an appropriate newsgroup for questions regarding
    >>>AOL's Instant Messaging client? alt.aol.tricks is useless.
    >>>

    >>Here is appropriate

    > Okay. My installation of AIM at home has a Buddy Icon with sound. There
    > is a sound button on the Edit Preferences page. The sound icon is the
    > opening chord for "A Hard Day's Night", so I know I configured it that
    > way, but I cannot figure out how. If I clock on "My Buddy Icon", the
    > sound plays. How can I adjust that configuration?

    I don't use AIM but many programs add their events to the system sound
    applet in the control panel. You might check there.
    Calvin Crumrine, Dec 3, 2003