    it DOES delete from there, but the emails still just sit on the Outlook
    Express page, with that line running thru them. Any idea how to fix this
    bug? Thanks. ~Mike
    mistuh, Aug 1, 2006

  2. mistuh

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:04:37 GMT, "mistuh"
    <> wrote:

    >hello. I've set up my AIM mail to appear on the same page as my Hotmail and
    >Roadrunner emails, in a long column on the left side of the page. Upon
    >finishing with an AIM email which i'm reading via the Outlook page, i click
    >on delete, but it won't delete! Instead, a line gets drawn thru the email,
    >but it just sits there! I've gone to the AOL/AIM site itself to delete, and
    >it DOES delete from there, but the emails still just sit on the Outlook
    >Express page, with that line running thru them. Any idea how to fix this
    >bug? Thanks. ~Mike

    Ok, maybe I don't know since I don't use AIM or hotmail or outlook,
    but you mention you set up AIM Mail to appear 'on the same page'. WHAT
    page? A website somewhere?
    Evan Platt, Aug 1, 2006

  3. mistuh

    mistuh Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:04:37 GMT, "mistuh"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>hello. I've set up my AIM mail to appear on the same page as my Hotmail
    >>and
    >>Roadrunner emails, in a long column on the left side of the page. Upon
    >>finishing with an AIM email which i'm reading via the Outlook page, i
    >>click
    >>on delete, but it won't delete! Instead, a line gets drawn thru the
    >>email,
    >>but it just sits there! I've gone to the AOL/AIM site itself to delete,
    >>and
    >>it DOES delete from there, but the emails still just sit on the Outlook
    >>Express page, with that line running thru them. Any idea how to fix this
    >>bug? Thanks. ~Mike

    > Ok, maybe I don't know since I don't use AIM or hotmail or outlook,
    > but you mention you set up AIM Mail to appear 'on the same page'. WHAT
    > page? A website somewhere?

    no website, Evan. it's on my Outlook Express email page, where i access my
    roadrunner email. I've got it all connected via that popserver 3 (??)
    connection.
    mistuh, Aug 2, 2006
  4. mistuh

    Thoronwen Guest

    In article <rfSzg.5907$-nyc.rr.com>,
    says...

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:04:37 GMT, "mistuh"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>hello. I've set up my AIM mail to appear on the same page as my Hotmail
    > >>and
    > >>Roadrunner emails, in a long column on the left side of the page. Upon
    > >>finishing with an AIM email which i'm reading via the Outlook page, i
    > >>click
    > >>on delete, but it won't delete! Instead, a line gets drawn thru the
    > >>email,
    > >>but it just sits there! I've gone to the AOL/AIM site itself to delete,
    > >>and
    > >>it DOES delete from there, but the emails still just sit on the Outlook
    > >>Express page, with that line running thru them. Any idea how to fix this
    > >>bug? Thanks. ~Mike

    > > Ok, maybe I don't know since I don't use AIM or hotmail or outlook,
    > > but you mention you set up AIM Mail to appear 'on the same page'. WHAT
    > > page? A website somewhere?

    > no website, Evan. it's on my Outlook Express email page, where i access my
    > roadrunner email. I've got it all connected via that popserver 3 (??)
    > connection.

    Look for a Purge button in the Outlook Express toolbar. Or, click Edit >
    Purge Deleted Messages.
    Thoronwen, Aug 2, 2006
  5. mistuh

    mistuh Guest

    "Thoronwen" <> wrote in message
    > In article <rfSzg.5907$-nyc.rr.com>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >> > Ok, maybe I don't know since I don't use AIM or hotmail or outlook,
    >> > but you mention you set up AIM Mail to appear 'on the same page'. WHAT
    >> > page? A website somewhere?

    >> no website, Evan. it's on my Outlook Express email page, where i access
    >> my
    >> roadrunner email. I've got it all connected via that popserver 3 (??)
    >> connection.
    >>

    > Look for a Purge button in the Outlook Express toolbar. Or, click Edit >
    > Purge Deleted Messages.

    THANK YOU!! That =did= it. :)
    mistuh, Aug 2, 2006
  6. mistuh

    Thoronwen Guest

    In article <Uk2Ag.8989$-nyc.rr.com>,
    says...

    <snip>

    > > Look for a Purge button in the Outlook Express toolbar. Or, click Edit >
    > > Purge Deleted Messages.
    > >

    > THANK YOU!! That =did= it. :)

    You are welcome! And thanks for posting back. I love to hear happy
    endings.

    Regards,
    Thoronwen, Aug 2, 2006