    find a copy of it?

    Thanks
    , Oct 22, 2005

  2. why? Guest

    On 22 Oct 2005 08:16:42 -0700, wrote:

    >I am writing a paper for a computer security class in my master of
    >science in computer science course. The topic of the paper is IM

    You should know how to find things out then.

    >vulnerabilities, in particular the buffer overflow caused by the

    Title sounds a bit limited there are more buffer exploits than 1 app.

    >aim:getfile?screenname=really_long_screenname handler.
    >
    >Does anyone have the source code for this exploit or know where I can
    >find a copy of it?

    Try www.google.com, look for the security vunerability sites your best
    bet is pseudo code. Otherwise , in case you haven't thought of this ask
    a AV , anti-spyware vendor for help. That could be a good reference to
    add.

    >Thanks

    Me
    why?, Oct 22, 2005