    reinstalled it, and it still happens, same way.

    Have any suggestions?

    Thanks!!!!

    chickensnot, Jun 20, 2005

  2. chickensnot

    unwashed Guest

    "chickensnot" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > During an instant message aim shut down. Signed back on, opened the
    > instant message window and as soon as you start to type in the box it
    > shuts down. I uninstalled the program, and went to the website and
    > reinstalled it, and it still happens, same way.
    >
    > Have any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks!!!!

    You've been placed on 28 day suspension - which may
    evolve to being permenant - and you know why.

    unwashed, Jun 20, 2005

  3. chickensnot

    Brian Guest

    Did you uninstall first, or simply re-install over the old installation? I
    would try an uninstall first then a fresh install.

    Brian, Jun 20, 2005
  4. chickensnot

    dwacon Guest

    > During an instant message aim shut down. Signed back on, opened the
    > instant message window and as soon as you start to type in the box it
    > shuts down. I uninstalled the program, and went to the website and
    > reinstalled it, and it still happens, same way.
    >
    > Have any suggestions?

    I would suggest using trillian (ceruleanstudios.com) as your IM platform.

    --
    Fun Factory Dinky Digger
    http://tinyurl.com/cy58e

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0524-6, 06/18/2005
    Tested on: 6/20/2005 10:18:12 AM

    dwacon, Jun 20, 2005
  5. chickensnot

    Sly Guest

    dump AIM and use yahoo messenger;)

    Sly, Jun 21, 2005
  6. Was Re: AIM (aol <snip>) Yahow

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:40:10 GMT,
    "Sly" <> mumbled:

    >dump AIM and use yahoo messenger;)

    <chickensnip>

    >> Thanks!!!!

    I had Yahoo Instant Mess. It started fuking up (Turn it on, it gives a
    Page Fault) Using Winders 98.
    Uninstalled & Reinstalled from Yahoo site.
    Same ting.

    Any help?

    uh Clem

    George Leroy Tirebiter, Jun 21, 2005
  7. chickensnot

    Sly Guest

    Re: Was Re: AIM (aol <snip>) Yahow

    uninstall it and any leftover folders from yahoo that didnt remove when ya
    uninstalled and try again

    Sly, Jun 21, 2005
  8. chickensnot

    uh Clem Guest

    Re: Was Re: AIM (aol <snip>) Yahow

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:16:29 GMT,
    "Sly" <> mumbled:

    >uninstall it and any leftover folders from yahoo that didnt remove when ya
    >uninstalled and try again

    Thank you! That worked.

    uh Clem, Jun 23, 2005