    I am on a XP Pro, PC P4 HT, 3.0 GHZ, 1 MB RAM,

    Thanks
    DIGS
    Gary, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Gary

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:06:01 GMT, "Gary" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all just wondering if there is a tool out there for AIM to remove the
    >Ad's in it. Also I was informed that I can remove code to take out the ad
    >without downloading more mysterious Junk on my PC and what would the code be
    >and where???
    >
    >I am on a XP Pro, PC P4 HT, 3.0 GHZ, 1 MB RAM,

    Use any of the free / opensource IM programs - Gaim, trillian, etc.
    Evan Platt, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Gary

    Old Gringo Guest

    Gary wrote:
    > Hi all just wondering if there is a tool out there for AIM to remove the
    > Ad's in it. Also I was informed that I can remove code to take out the ad
    > without downloading more mysterious Junk on my PC and what would the code be
    > and where???
    >
    > I am on a XP Pro, PC P4 HT, 3.0 GHZ, 1 MB RAM,
    >
    > Thanks
    > DIGS

    May be some info here for you:
    http://aftermath.dyndns.org:8888/~aimadhack/

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jun 14, 2005
  4. On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:06:01 GMT, "Gary" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all just wondering if there is a tool out there for AIM to remove the
    >Ad's in it. Also I was informed that I can remove code to take out the ad
    >without downloading more mysterious Junk on my PC and what would the code be
    >and where???
    >
    >I am on a XP Pro, PC P4 HT, 3.0 GHZ, 1 MB RAM,

    I use Middle_Man. It also has other useful features. Free.

    <http://middleman.krunchsoftware.com/>
    gordon freeman, Jun 15, 2005
  5. Gary wrote:

    > Hi all just wondering if there is a tool out there for AIM to remove the
    > Ad's in it. Also I was informed that I can remove code to take out the ad
    > without downloading more mysterious Junk on my PC and what would the code be
    > and where???

    Google keyword trillian. It's a compatible chat client w/o ads.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 15, 2005
  6. Just use the IM program called GAIM. It functions and looks just like AIM,
    without the commercial crap.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
    Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers

    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc., Jun 15, 2005