    trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.

    Good old shutting off the "dhcp client" service, that shuts up his
    stupid loud web surfing.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 16, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz> wrote:

    >Got to love when someone in the office is annoying you when you're
    >trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.
    >
    >Good old shutting off the "dhcp client" service, that shuts up his
    >stupid loud web surfing.

    All hail Mordac, the Denier of Information Services. :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>Got to love when someone in the office is annoying you when you're
    >>trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.
    >>Good old shutting off the "dhcp client" service, that shuts up his
    >>stupid loud web surfing.

    > All hail Mordac, the Denier of Information Services. :)

    well at least when I mess around doing non-work related things, I do it
    quietly. :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 16, 2004
  4. In article <>, dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz
    says...
    > Got to love when someone in the office is annoying you when you're
    > trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.

    Have you tried the remote shutdown tool yet ?

    Patrick Dunford, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    JohnO Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz> wrote in message
    > Got to love when someone in the office is annoying you when you're
    > trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.
    >
    > Good old shutting off the "dhcp client" service, that shuts up his
    > stupid loud web surfing.

    I remember way back in the old days we got this new fangled network system
    of diskless sun clients - ran on the old ethernet cable that was as thick as
    your finger and had to have vampire AUI transceivers tapped into it - but I
    digress... Anyway, you could rcmd the clients, and the system had some
    sample wav files of, of all things, barnyard animal sounds. I had a whale of
    a time causing moos, oinks and baas to pop out of peoples' workstations at
    random times.

    JohnO, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Patrick Dunford wrote:
    >>Got to love when someone in the office is annoying you when you're
    >>trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.

    > Have you tried the remote shutdown tool yet ?

    twice, but he kept going back to it, so I removed his admin rights,
    disabled DHCP and rebooted... that left him fucked as he could no longer
    re-enable the service. :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 16, 2004
  7. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    a Guest

    In article <>, dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz
    says...
    > Got to love when someone in the office is annoying you when you're
    > trying to work, so you use remote tools to mess with them.
    >
    > Good old shutting off the "dhcp client" service, that shuts up his
    > stupid loud web surfing.

    I like to use the tool pskill.
    So funny to watch people merrily using their web browser then it just
    instantly vanishes!

    Also fun is use invoke some local scripts on their machine from afar
    that open the cd tray ;-) Or turn their monitor off...

    The possibilities...

    a, Jul 16, 2004