    Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    > point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!

    hang on, that looks like spam! bad me! Heh. I'm off to turn myself in!

    :O)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2006

  3. Paul Heslop

    Roy G Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >>
    >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    >>

    > hang on, that looks like spam! bad me! Heh. I'm off to turn myself in!
    >
    > :O)
    > --
    > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    And KNOBS to you.

    Roy G

    Please don't let this turn into anothe silly thread.
    Roy G, Sep 16, 2006
  4. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > >>
    > >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    > >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    > >>

    > > hang on, that looks like spam! bad me! Heh. I'm off to turn myself in!
    > >
    > > :O)
    > > --
    > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    > And KNOBS to you.
    >
    > Roy G
    >
    > Please don't let this turn into anothe silly thread.

    waddya mean 'another' :O)

    Paul Heslop, Sep 16, 2006
  5. Paul Heslop

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    > point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

    Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    knockers' on the outside signboard.
    Stewy, Sep 16, 2006
  6. Paul Heslop

    Roy G Guest

    "Stewy" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

    > Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    > knockers' on the outside signboard.

    Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 16, 2006
  7. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    > > point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    > >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

    > Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    > knockers' on the outside signboard.

    Shame they didn't do balls too :O)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 16, 2006
  8. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > "Stewy" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>,
    > > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    > >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    > >>
    > >> http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

    > > Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    > > knockers' on the outside signboard.

    > Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?
    >
    > Roy G

    hey, I thought you said no silly stuff???

    :O)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 16, 2006
  9. Paul Heslop

    irwell Guest

    On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:31:50 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >Stewy wrote:
    >>
    >> In article <>,
    >> Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    >> > point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    >> >
    >> > http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

    >> Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    >> knockers' on the outside signboard.

    >Shame they didn't do balls too :O)

    Owned by Knobby Clark.
    irwell, Sep 16, 2006
  10. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    irwell wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:31:50 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Stewy wrote:

    > >> Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    > >> knockers' on the outside signboard.

    > >Shame they didn't do balls too :O)

    > Owned by Knobby Clark.

    but of, course, who else... and his wife Fanny. :O)

    Paul Heslop, Sep 16, 2006
  11. Paul Heslop

    Bill K Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > irwell wrote:
    > >
    > > On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:31:50 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > > <> wrote:

    > > >Shame they didn't do balls too :O)

    > > Owned by Knobby Clark.

    > but of, course, who else... and his wife Fanny. :O)
    >
    > --
    > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    You guys knock it off. You sound like the English.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Sep 16, 2006
  12. Paul Heslop

    > Roy G wrote:
    >>
    >> "Stewy" <> wrote in message

    >> > Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    >> > knockers' on the outside signboard.

    >> Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > hey, I thought you said no silly stuff???
    >
    > :O)
    > --
    > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    It's Saturday, and I was bored.

    But I did get out with the camera today, "Her Indoors" wanted to go and take
    some photies of the Turbines on the hill above Ardrossan.

    Why am I sitting here talking to the other Sillies, instead of downloading
    the Photies onto the machine.

    Bye.
    Roy G, Sep 16, 2006
  13. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Roy G wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Stewy" <> wrote in message

    > >> Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?
    > >>
    > >> Roy G

    > > hey, I thought you said no silly stuff???
    > >
    > > :O)
    > > --
    > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    > It's Saturday, and I was bored.
    >
    > But I did get out with the camera today, "Her Indoors" wanted to go and take
    > some photies of the Turbines on the hill above Ardrossan.
    >
    > Why am I sitting here talking to the other Sillies, instead of downloading
    > the Photies onto the machine.
    >
    > Bye.

    :O)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 17, 2006
  14. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill K wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > irwell wrote:

    > > > Owned by Knobby Clark.

    > > but of, course, who else... and his wife Fanny. :O)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    > > Stop and Look
    > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > You guys knock it off. You sound like the English.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    You mean the English who live in England? goddamn Hoss, now wait a gul
    durned minute there pardner!
    Paul Heslop, Sep 17, 2006
  15. Paul Heslop

    Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> irwell wrote:

    >> > Owned by Knobby Clark.

    >> but of, course, who else... and his wife Fanny. :O)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    >> Stop and Look
    >> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > You guys knock it off. You sound like the English.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Back to Knockers and Knocking again, Gaytor.

    No wonder you can't get any girl models.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 17, 2006
  16. Paul Heslop

    Stewy Guest

    In article <zJSOg.28191$>,
    "Roy G" <> wrote:

    > "Stewy" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>,
    > > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> yes, I mean knobs. First time I've seen these for sale so thought I'd
    > >> point them out, a knob for the top of your monopod!
    > >>
    > >> http://tinyurl.com/f67nk

    > > Back when I lived in Leicester, there was a shop with 'knobs and
    > > knockers' on the outside signboard.

    > Was it a knocking shop, or was it run by a tit?

    It hasn't gone bust yet (oops) but some people with over-active
    imaginations probably got stiffies...
    Stewy, Sep 18, 2006