    hit ctrl-o and type in the place i want to go it wont let me do just
    yahoo.com now, it makes type in the whole url like http://www.yahoo.com and
    its making me mad!! how can i fix this?!

    Exille, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Exille

    Pepperoni Guest

    Check this out and see if it helps. I think its part of autocomplete
    settings.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/customizing/autocomplete.asp
    I think the correct shortcut may be ctrl+enter

    Pepperoni, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Exille

    Exille Guest

    nope that wasnt it, i still cant type the shorter version, it still gives me
    a error it says "Cannot find 'yahoo.com'. make sure the path or internet
    address is correct" and like i said before, its fine if i type the whole
    address, including http://blahblahblah

    Exille, Jan 22, 2004