agp or pci express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Goldman1, Feb 5, 2007.

  1. Goldman1

    Goldman1 Guest

    Goldman1, Feb 5, 2007

  2. Goldman1

    philo Guest

    "Goldman1" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I am confused here. Which one should I be getting, agp or pci express?

    You need to get the one that's supported by your motherboard.

    PCI express has only been out since 2004

    philo, Feb 5, 2007

  3. Goldman1

    ftran999 Guest

    "Goldman1" <> wrote in message

    > I am confused here. Which one should I be getting, agp or pci express?

    Depends on what your motherboard supports.

    ftran999, Feb 5, 2007
  4. Goldman1

    chris stoner Guest

    agp is being phased out. I have just bought a dual core AMD and couldnt find
    a mobo withy AGP support at any store in my area. Bit of a pain when I have
    a £300 g-card to replace now.

    chris stoner, Feb 6, 2007