    if it helped. All drivers, bios, etc. are up to date.

    Thanks

    Dave

    biggdave, Dec 19, 2005

  2. biggdave

    biggdave Guest

    forgot to mention, this only happens in x64, not xp home.

    Thanks

    biggdave, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Hi,

    Did you try this driver?
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=654

    Ken
    ------------------

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Dec 19, 2005
  4. biggdave

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "biggdave" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have an ATI x700 pro running on a dual boot with xphome on C and x64
    > on D (separate physical drives). AMD 64 x2 3800+, MSI Neo 2 Platinum,
    > (nvidia 3 chipset). 1 gb ocz ram. No overclocking.
    >
    > My question, after talking to ATI for quite a while and then being told
    > that they don't support x64, is all the test programs I run such as
    > Everest home, SiSoft Sandra and the like all show I have no AGP bus turned
    > on. Even Dxdiag shows my video card as a pci device. Everything seems to
    > run fine (NHL 06, Nreo 7 Ultra) but it has got me stumped.
    >
    > I have the latest video drivers, even went back to the last version to see
    > if it helped. All drivers, bios, etc. are up to date.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dave

    AGP drivers are part of the Chipset drivers for your motherboard, not the
    video card drivers. Have you installed the *64 bit* chipset drivers for
    your motherboard?

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Dec 19, 2005
  5. biggdave

    biggdave Guest

    Yes I have the 64 bit drivers installed, also i'm a little cautious about
    using modded drivers.

    biggdave, Dec 21, 2005
  6. I have had great success using drivers from 'ngohq.com' - gave me something
    to look at where nVidia lacked support. They do ATI as well.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 21, 2005