AGLOCO

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rashde0958, Mar 29, 2007.

  1. Rashde0958

    Rashde0958 Guest

    Ladies and gentlemen, hello

    URGENT Signup and Promote.
    A February, 2007 start New Network Business.
    This business may become standard of Internet such as
    Google and Yahoo.Participation is free of charge.Let's signup and
    promote.
    This note is mainly to offer
    you a chance to help build AGLOCO ? it is a Member-owned Internet
    community.
    Here is why I would like you to help. First ? it is free. Second - it
    is quick and easy to join. Third ? AGLOCO's purpose is to get its
    members their share of the money generated on the Internet (i.e. you
    make money)
    .. And lastly ? if you help build the AGLOCO network you can make much
    more.
    Here is a link to sign up
    (it automatically records me as referring you with my ID BBCR2708)
    www.agloco.com/r/BBCR2708
    AGLOCO works with a toolbar
    type software called a Viewbar. Privacy is very strict so no spyware,
    popups or spam.
    As to how much money you can make, there is a study which says the
    average user should get $5 to $15 a month.
    (But less at the beginning.) Click here to read the report.
    http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com
    How much can you make helping to build the network? The Simmons Report
    predicts $30 per referral. I have 200,
    but a friend of mine RZ McCall has over 8,000. He has a great blog
    site http://mccallsnotes.spaces.live.com.
    AGLOCO is in their beta phase which is the best time to help them
    build out the network.
    So please join now and help build the network. Have questions? Their
    website has all the details so go there

    www.agloco.com/r/BBCR2708
    Rashde0958, Mar 29, 2007