  1. Agfa no longer supports their scanners.
    Is there any driver belonging to another scanner that can be used?
    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005

  3. Andre:
    I didn't find anything.
    Thanks anyhow.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 29, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Rick Guest

    Currently I am not aware of any x64 drivers for scanner from any
    company. You'll just have to BE PATIENT!

    Rick, Jun 29, 2005
  5. and beg the manufacturer for drivers.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 30, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    R. C. White Guest

    Beg? Or Bug? Or Both?

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Begging can be interpreted by some folks as bugging.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 30, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Lets face it, with the type of scanners most non professionals use to save a
    trip to the copy center, at best they will write for current models only,
    and then only when they consider the system more than a niche system. If it
    is not being delivered to desktop users there is not much likelihood of
    desktop drivers.

    John Barnes, Jun 30, 2005