    Agent 1.92
    I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?

    Thanks
    Lookout, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Lookout

    DC Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > Agent 1.92
    > I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?

    Xnews? }:O)

    Seriously, though, you should ask newsreader-related questions in
    news.software.readers. You get a more homogeneous crowd, there.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
    DC, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Lookout

    samuel Guest

    Lookout <> wrote in

    > Agent 1.92
    > I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?
    >
    > Thanks

    search the archives for this group
    search google
    agent news group alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
    samuel, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Lookout

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:33:11 -0500, Lookout <> wrote:

    >Agent 1.92
    >I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?
    >
    >Thanks

    The fix is in version 2.0
    Harrison, Oct 21, 2004
  5. DC wrote:
    > Lookout wrote:
    >> Agent 1.92
    >> I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?

    > Xnews? }:O)

    > Seriously, though, you should ask newsreader-related questions in
    > news.software.readers. You get a more homogeneous crowd, there.

    Hey! Who you callin' homogeneous? ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 21, 2004
  6. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On 21 Oct 2004 00:11:30 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> Agent 1.92
    >> I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?

    >Xnews? }:O)

    Another brilliant solution. Let me guess....you are helping Bush with
    Iraq?

    Lookout, Oct 21, 2004
  7. Lookout

    DC Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On 21 Oct 2004 00:11:30 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >>Lookout wrote:
    >>> Agent 1.92
    >>> I've seen this before in here. What's the fix?

    >>Xnews? }:O)

    > Another brilliant solution. Let me guess....you are helping Bush with
    > Iraq?

    I don't do politics. Nice troll, though.

    DC, Oct 22, 2004