    what have i done wrong?

    tia

    len

    Len Brauer, May 26, 2005

  2. Len Brauer

    Plato Guest

    Len Brauer wrote:

    > having just reformatted and clean installed win98os2 i now can't get news
    > groups to display in agent.

    Put in the correct user name and password into your usenet reader. Also
    put in the correct usenet group server name.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 26, 2005

  3. Len Brauer

    Len Brauer Guest

    g'day plato,

    as far as i can determine i ahve all those parameters correct unless i am
    looking in the wrong place, would welcome further info'

    len
    snipped

    Len Brauer, May 26, 2005
  4. Len Brauer

    Len Brauer Guest

    found it - was: Re: agent set up problem

    ok i found what i hadn't done, not being a whiz kid with computers or
    programs i ahd forgotten that the list needed to be refreshed so agent is
    now up and running.

    ta

    len
    snipped