    XP Pro
    Outlook express
    IE (also have Opera, any better?)
    el duderino, Jun 22, 2004

  2. el duderino

    °Mike° Guest

    Outlook Express' export and Agent's import are
    incompatible. I don't know if there is a kludge,
    or third party software that would do it; you
    could try asking in:

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:56:42 +0100, in
    <NW1Cc.5460$>
    el duderino scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2004

  3. el duderino

    el duderino Guest

    Thanks Mike, I'll give it a go

    el duderino, Jun 22, 2004
  4. el duderino

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome, and good luck.

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:31:52 +0100, in
    <Lr2Cc.5598$>
    el duderino scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike, I'll give it a go
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Outlook Express' export and Agent's import are
    >> incompatible. I don't know if there is a kludge,
    >> or third party software that would do it; you
    >> could try asking in:

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance