    please?

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry Pinnell, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Terry Pinnell

    samuel Guest

    Terry Pinnell <> wrote in
    news::

    > Using me email/newsgroup reader Agent (version 3.1), if I
    > select a message and use File|Save Messages As, I get a
    > partially unreadable display like this:
    > http://www.terrypin.dial.pipex.com/Images/SaveAgentMessage1.gif
    >
    > Any other Agent user get similar behaviour? Anyone know how to
    > fix please?

    you have the agent news groups to ask in too ??

    samuel, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Terry Pinnell

    Guest

    Terry Pinnell <> wrote:

    |>Using me email/newsgroup reader Agent (version 3.1), if I select a
    |>message and use File|Save Messages As, I get a partially unreadable
    |>display like this:
    |>http://www.terrypin.dial.pipex.com/Images/SaveAgentMessage1.gif
    |>
    |>Any other Agent user get similar behaviour? Anyone know how to fix
    |>please?

    Looks like a display problem (not agents fault)
    Might
    Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter> snoop around and/or check your
    video display page.

    --
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dudefalling.php

    , Jul 6, 2006
  5. wrote:

    > Terry Pinnell <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Using me email/newsgroup reader Agent (version 3.1), if I select a
    >|>message and use File|Save Messages As, I get a partially unreadable
    >|>display like this:
    >|>http://www.terrypin.dial.pipex.com/Images/SaveAgentMessage1.gif
    >|>
    >|>Any other Agent user get similar behaviour? Anyone know how to fix
    >|>please?
    >
    >Looks like a display problem (not agents fault)
    >Might
    >Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter> snoop around and/or check your
    >video display page.

    Thanks. Turned out to be an obscure conflict with my general purpose
    power utility 'Stiletto' (long obsolete). One of its many options is
    to force File browser windows (Open, Save) to be much larger than
    normal. After failing to find any other cause, I closed Stiletto - and
    the Agent File Save Messages window was then fine.

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry Pinnell, Jul 6, 2006
  6. Terry Pinnell

    Guest

    Terry Pinnell <> wrote:

    |> wrote:

    |>>Looks like a display problem (not agents fault)
    |>>Might
    |>>Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter> snoop around and/or check your
    |>>video display page.

    |>Thanks. Turned out to be an obscure conflict with my general purpose
    |>power utility 'Stiletto' (long obsolete). One of its many options is
    |>to force File browser windows (Open, Save) to be much larger than
    |>normal. After failing to find any other cause, I closed Stiletto - and
    |>the Agent File Save Messages window was then fine.

    I started by using stiletto, you do know it was upgraded and rename'd
    I'm sure. http://powerpro.webeddie.com/

    I've used PowerPro for years and it's never seem'd to of mess'd with
    the system; And I have a bar to control Agent...

    --
    http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/bestofgooglevideo/index.html

    , Jul 6, 2006
  7. wrote:

    > Terry Pinnell <> wrote:

    >|>Thanks. Turned out to be an obscure conflict with my general purpose
    >|>power utility 'Stiletto' (long obsolete). One of its many options is
    >|>to force File browser windows (Open, Save) to be much larger than
    >|>normal. After failing to find any other cause, I closed Stiletto - and
    >|>the Agent File Save Messages window was then fine.
    >
    >I started by using stiletto, you do know it was upgraded and rename'd
    >I'm sure. http://powerpro.webeddie.com/
    >
    >I've used PowerPro for years and it's never seem'd to of mess'd with
    >the system; And I have a bar to control Agent...

    Yes, thanks. Had some initial difficulties converting to PowerPro, and
    then never found time to invest in re-learning!

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry Pinnell, Jul 6, 2006
  8. Terry Pinnell

    Guest

    Terry Pinnell <> wrote:

    |>>I started by using stiletto, you do know it was upgraded and rename'd
    |>>I'm sure. http://powerpro.webeddie.com/
    |>>
    |>>I've used PowerPro for years and it's never seem'd to of mess'd with
    |>>the system; And I have a bar to control Agent...

    |>Yes, thanks. Had some initial difficulties converting to PowerPro, and
    |>then never found time to invest in re-learning!

    Understood, the learning curve is quite high at the begriming.